PDICSS was specially designed for graduates in the area of health sciences and / or health professionals or other professionals performing research activities in the areas of clinical and / or health services research.
For this PhD program may apply holders of a master's degree or legal equivalent; holders of a degree with an academic or scientific curriculum that is recognized by the scientific commission as attesting the capacity to carry out this program; holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as attesting the capacity to carry out this program by the scientific commission.
Candidates meeting the requirements to access a PhD program may require admission to the act of public presentation of the thesis or of a compilation of published works in the area of the program.
Successful candidates to the PhD program should have the following requirements:
- Having high grades on the 1st cycle of studies or integrated master’s degree;
- Holding a master’s degree and/or a PhD course / master’s course, specialization or advanced training courses and/or other relevant continuous education courses;
- Having previous knowledge in the scientific areas addressed in the study cycle;
- Having experience as an higher education teacher;
- Having research experience;
- Being author or co-author of scientific publications, especially if indexed in ISI Web of Knowledge, SCOPUS and/or MEDLINE;
- Having outlined a research project to develop in the scope of the doctoral thesis;
- Showing high motivation;
- Showing availability to attend classes and to develop the research project leading to the thesis.
For full selection criteria please - click here
Please contact us with any questions you may have - click here
Applications to PDICSS 2016/2017
1st Phase - 24/ 03/ 2017 to 24/ 04/ 2017